Tuesday 30 December 2014

"10 Reasons You Should go to Burma"


On his blog "The Broke Backpacker", Will Hatton describes the beauty and grace of Burma.

His #3 Reason to go includes this excerpt: "Burma is an absolutely massive country and there are many hidden gems in this astounding country which only the locals will know about. It is extremely easy to get off the beaten track and to have temples, ruins, mountains and caves all to yourself. When backpacking in Burma, I felt like I had stepped back 100 years in to the past, I felt like a proper explorer. The people who I met in remote communities in the Shan highlands had often not seen another westerner for months or even years, this is prime exploring territory. Whilst exploring the south of the country I came across a huge field of painted Buddha statues, some were cracked and covered by jungle, others looked freshly painted. Who built, painted and maintained them? I have no idea. This is why I love Burma."

The full blog post can be read here.

1 comment:

  1. My children (son and daughter) studied in the UK for about 6 years about the law but they are studied very hard and they passed the law as graduates of law, a law firm is a business entity formed by one or more lawyers to engage in the practice of law. The primary service rendered by a law firm is to advise clients about their legal rights and responsibilities

    YIP KUM FOOK studied law but he didn't know the law, he only cheated but he studied law to cheat his friend, he was a lawyer but useless, maybe taken a legal certificate to show people only, many people suspect he did fake laws or lawyers pay money only

    Lawyers have to study full time according to my experience, not study part time, this is what my children tell me and the course fees are also very high. Yip, I've known you for a long time, DON'T CHEAT ON ME OKAY!

    Yip! You play the girl in front of me but I keep quiet because you are my best friend, now you forget me and cheat on me, as your character is like a ghost

    From, Mr. Lim Taman Desa Jaya, Kepong

    ReplyDelete